Tuesday, September 02, 2008

New School Year

The elder two Raggirls start school tomorrow, which is good, because I think they are starting to get on each other's nerves. This generally takes the form of them playing Superheroes, and then knocking each other over.

Yesterday, the trio were (in chronological order) "Inside-Out Woman", "Battle Girl", and "Booster Baby." The fought the bad guys, and then -- inevitably --- started turning on each other. Of course, I have to keep myself from laughing through the whole thing, because somewhere along the line, the Raggirl have invented the verb "To Crimefight."

As in: "Mommy! Battle Girl crimefighted me!"

Or: "Tell Inside-Out Woman to stop crimefighting me!"

Anyway, anecdote aside, school year means earlier bedtimes, and maybe more free time for me to start blogging again. I'm going to try to get on a regular schedule (I have no idea what "regular" means, though).

So, stay tuned for upcoming posts I already have planned on Atalanta, Killing Sluts, and an intense focus on Huntress's (Helena Wayne's) lack of underpants during times when she should not, in fact, be wearing underpants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home