Monday, February 04, 2008

Groundhog's Day Resolutions

Maybe it's a Pennsylvania thing, but I prefer making Groundhog's Day resolutions to New Years' Resolutions. This is good because I am starting my resolutions just as everyone else is giving up on theirs. My Groundhog's Day Resolution for my blog is to maintain my blog, and not try to make it too great so that I end up giving up because it isn't perfect. So, instead of big, long posts with lots of scans that I never finish, I will try short posts with minimal graphics. Also, I would ideally like to comment briefly on every comic I read, starting Wednesday, but I don't know how realistic that is.

As a jump start, Kalinara is posting about her favorite storylines. Mine is the classic "The characters in the book come to life" (or, oppositely, "the real-life people get sucked into the book.")



This was the plot of the comic I read today, which I don't really know what its called, because there are too many words on the cover. My best guess is "The Tall Tales of Vishnu Sharma: Panchantra #1" from Virgin Comics. The characters are from an Indian book, and they are mostly animals, but can appear like people also.



Also, some of the characters are cool:




And the bad guy is a little boy wizard who rides a broomstick and wears short pants.



Doesn't get too much better than that!

Ragtime's Ideosynchratic Rating System: 14 out of 18 stars.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home