Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Interview With Me #1 -- Ami

Ami asks five questions:

1. How would you coordinate the heroes when the Amazons Attack? :o

Well, I would start out by locking Diana and Hippolyta in a room (or maybe their own pocket dimension) and not letting them out until some sort of familial breakthrough was made, so they couldn't have seventeen three-line conversations that never get anywhere over the course of three issues.

Next, I'd get Supernova (if he still exists) to use that people-beamer thing he used to get everyone the heck out of Metropolis to get everyone the heck out of Washington D.C.

Having now saved all the civilians, all males from the Bat-Family would be dispatch to stand guard at every building that was at least ten times as high as it is wide, as apparently phallic structures are the primary targets here.

Superman would use his Super-hearing to figure out what quadrant of the city an Amazon most recently yelled "Attack!" in, and send reinforcements there.

I don't think any other heroes will be needed, because I figure Nemesis could just impersonate them as the need arose.

2. Is there a hero that you dislike that would surprise ppl (by your choice)? :O


Power Girl. Well, maybe "dislike" is too strong. She just never inspired me.


3. What's your favourite TV show? :D


Since you didn't specify current or past, I'm going to go with "Northern Exposure." I own all 6 Seasons on DVD, and its the only show that long that I own all of. I wrote about my love for it here.

4. What's your favourite guilty pleasure XD

If it is pleasurable, and doesn't hurt anyone else, I don't see why I should feel guilty it! However, I perhaps have a surprising passion for Mexican food.

5. If you could live in any sort of residence (condo, house, mansion, castle, yacht, etc) where would you live? :D

I don't know. Does the mansion come with Alfred, or do I have to do my own vacuuming? Assuming the residence doesn't come with lots of extra wealth, probably a large condo (I don't like having to be responsible for my own repairs!) but it would be located on a floating city, suspended above the earth by a bouquet of multi-colored balloons, so that it could be a condo-over-New-York one day and a condo-over-San-Francisco the next.

MEME RULES:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home